Riseoflight guild website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ono by Onone

Go down

Ono by Onone  Empty Ono by Onone

Post  _Ange_ Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:52 am

Main char: Onone (Ono is enough to call me)
Played by: Ondrej (29 yo atm)

In real life Im a teacher at elementary school - my subjects are Math and IT. So.. feel free to ask me if you dunno how to solve some system of linear inequalities.. or whatever Im Vieriels BF - shes been my partner for.. hmm.. 4 years so far. In fact we are at the same school and shes kinda my boss - shes higher in the hierarchy at least Smile

I started working with computers when I was 10 (in the year 1993). My first comp was Didaktik Gama - Czechoslovakian clone of ZX Spectrum. 80 KB RAM, an audio cassette as the data store and a TV as the monitor. Ive been using 8 computers during next 19 years. Me and Vie have started MMOing with The Perfect World ("free" pay to win mmo), then moved to Lotro for more then 1 yer where we still have uber lvl75 characters in The Ancient Ones guild Smile Then a bit of SWTOR for 6 months. We both are casual players.

Our (mine and Vies) favourite rl activity is geocaching. I used to read a lot in the past. If theres only one book to recommend you from those Ive recently read.. it would be Labyrinth of Reflections (or whole Labyrinth trilogy) by Sergey Lukyanenko. This book is a one of a "human mind inside virtual reality" theme.. oh yes - cybepunk. My other passion are prime numbers. Im participating in the Primegrid network and so far Ive found 2 primes large enough to be in the top 5000 list.

Well my new Guildies.. see ya in The Tyria.
_Ange_
_Ange_
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://riseoflight.weshforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum