Riseoflight guild website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rkade (and many alterations of...)

2 posters

Go down

Rkade (and many alterations of...) Empty Rkade (and many alterations of...)

Post  Rkade Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 pm

As I procrastinate over my Dissertation I felt I should introduce myself properly...

Name: Ryan Karolak
In-game: Clockwerk Rkade, Rkade, Moghul Khan the Axe, Discordium Tempest and Rozedak.
My main is Clockwerk Rkade named after one of my favourite Dota heroes (rattletrap, the clockwerk goblin) a kit-based engineer (as in i use 4 kits as well as a rifle) which i enjoy alot. I have spent most of my time in game exploring, doing jumping puzzles, finding random stuff and collecting mats for a potential legendary weapon. my bigger passion thou is PvP which i haven't really been able to do while at uni due to a low-performance laptop (I do look to go heavy into PvP when i'm using my performance PC when not at uni). I've had alot of fun leveling alts, especially elementalist with a dagger-dagger build which is weird as with mmo's i usually only focus on one character.
IRL: I spend most of my time currently at uni in Plymouth studying history. I was originally studying architecture but due to issues outside the course it wasn't really viable anymore. I still do alot of architecture-based research but from a more theoretic standpoint. I present talks on my work which is weird seeming i couldn't give a presentation to 5 people a couple years ago and now its fine :p. Outside of that I play poker, Like my beer and whiskey and like rock and metal (have a rock and metal bar 5 minutes from where i live with some great bands everyweek). I graduate next year which i'm looking forward to ^_^
Other games: I mostly play team-based online games from a support archetype. I ran a pvp group in Wow vanilla getting to grand marshal and dominating the server group, ran with some friends in a cs1.6 league for 2 years with mixed results, play dota to a 'decent' level as support / jungle heroes (Axe being another reference for my gw2 characters) with a short stint into Rift pvp before the gear curve went stupid like wow Neutral. Nowadays i take a more casual sense into PvP but would like to get involved in Spvp tournaments when i have the framerate to support competitve pvp (soon).

Extra: I accept i could probably talk more in-game but most of the time when i'm playing its in a surrounding with others so the chat window kind goes unnoticed, when i get things sorted I will try to be a more active member of the community

So yeah that's me Smile
Ryan "Rkade" Karolak

Rkade
Lost member
Lost member

Number of posts : 3
Location : Harlow, Essex (home) Plymouth, Devon (Uni) *England*
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Back to top Go down

Rkade (and many alterations of...) Empty Re: Rkade (and many alterations of...)

Post  _Ange_ Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 am

Interesting ! Smile Actually don't worry about ur chatting or whatever, the aim of guild is feeling fine and having fun and chatting should be a pleasure and not a job Wink So ur from the island Very Happy I was in some Plymouth youst hostels few month ago, maybe we met somewhere ! Who knos ! Razz
_Ange_
_Ange_
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://riseoflight.weshforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rkade Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 am

Small world indeed Smile I live about 5 minutes East of the main university buildings so you can kinda judge from that Very Happy

Rkade
Lost member
Lost member

Number of posts : 3
Location : Harlow, Essex (home) Plymouth, Devon (Uni) *England*
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum